Location: Columbia, SC
If you are a team player, with a commitment to excellence in whatever you do, you could have a bright career opportunity with CAHEC Management, Inc. With over 30 years in the property management business, we strive every day to fulfill our Mission by providing opportunities for employees to achieve professional excellence.
We offer a variety of positions from onsite property managers and maintenance staff, to district managers, and support staff at the home office located in Columbia, South Carolina.
We would like to have you consider joining a team that provides training, recognition, reward and challenge.
We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, short term/long term disability insurance at group rates and 401K,.
Hiring a Compliance Specialist.
Schedule Monday thru Friday 8:00-5:00
This is a fast-paced, multifaceted position that performs a variety and administrative functions to address business needs of a multi-family housing management company.
· Manage compliance processes for various affordable housing programs such as LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit), RD (Rural Development), and various HUD (Housing and Urban Development) programs
- Support site staff with inquiries relating to 3rd party tenant file reviews and other compliance issues
- Manage compliance process for property inspections
- Compile timely reporting; meet strict deadlines
- Serve as compliance liaison for lenders, agencies, and owners
- Implement training for site management – virtual and in-person
- Other compliance related duties, as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum two (2) years working within an office environment with regular interaction and consultation with other team members
- Familiarity with requirements and procedures for affordable housing programs such as LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit), RD (Rural Development), and various HUD (Housing and Urban Development) programs
CAHEC Management Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.
Please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAHEC Management / CMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer