Location: Columbus, GA
If you are a team player, with a commitment to excellence in whatever you do, you could have a bright career opportunity with CAHEC Management, Inc. (CMI). With over 30 years in the property management business, we strive every day to fulfill our mission by providing opportunities for employees to achieve professional excellence.
We would like to have you consider joining a team that provides training, recognition, reward and challenge.
We offer competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 12 paid holidays, paid time off, short term/long term disability insurance at group rates and 401K with a company match.
Currently hiring a Regional Manager
The Regional Manager of Property Management is responsible for working directly with the site staff to promote and meet the overall goals of owned and third-party properties. This regularly monitors the physical asset and ensures the sites are operating to deliver the highest fiscal return. The Regional Manager is knowledgeable on various government programs and guides each property to maintain all guidelines under their allotted agencies.
Objectives of the Regional Manager:
- Applicants must be friendly and professional.
- Maintain fiscal integrity of property.
- Maintain administrative efficiency both in use of time and in cost of operation.
- Secure and maintain a good relationship with residents.
- Maintain good community public relations.
- Observe and enforce all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to Equal Housing Opportunities, Fair Housing and ADA.
- Provide oversight, leadership and support to Site Managers and Maintenance Technicians within their assigned region
- Works directly with Site managers and Maintenance Technicians to ensure the site is operating in compliance within the program in which it is monitored
- Performs regular site inspections of exterior and interior of properties within region to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and management standards
- Assists site managers and Maintenance Technicians in identifying capital improvement projects and on-going maintenance needs
- Responsible for follow-up and performance to ensure that occupancy remains at highest percentage
- Responsible for preparing a summary of rent collection and ensuring that the property is at its highest collection
- Responsible for monitoring the expenditures of each site in their region to ensure the site is operating within the fiscal budget
- Develop and train site staff to instill a solid understanding of property’s operating budget, reserve account, and fiscal perimeters in which to abide
- Promote a culture whereby CMI is delivering the highest level of service to internal/external customers while adhering to CMI’s Principles & Values
CAHEC Management Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAHEC Management / CMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer